NIW authorization with EAD. Can I benefit a law office as consultant? Will it be taken into consideration visa fraudulence?

I lately obtained my NIW authorization with a Do It Yourself set and also currently obtained my EAD. My manager runs out financing so I shed my postdoc task. Do I need to try to find one more postdoc task? My good friend sent to me a remote author setting in a law office. Can I do something similar to this? The work just needs bachelor level and also does not need clinical history. Additionally, will joblessness impact my NIW authorization or pending I-485?
I am still try to find one more postdoc task. Nonetheless, I want to function as a consultant momentarily to sustain my living expense prior to landing a brand-new work.
I am questioning if this is prohibited or otherwise?

Task summary
Ellis Porter, among Michigan's leading migration law office, is looking for Legal Writers to join our High-Skilled Migration Providers group. Under the instructions of our lawyers, Legal Writers are in charge of preparing extremely technological lawful letters as well as various other records on behalf of our customers' migration applications in high-skilled migration classifications.

The Lawful Author placement is a project-based, remote (job from residence) setting with adaptable hrs based upon the variety of tasks you select to approve. Payment is based upon level charges per lawful composing job finished. If you are a solid author that appreciates intellectually tough jobs, and also you value the versatility to function from residence as well as establish your very own routine, this is the setting for you!

Wesbsite: https://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i765/1953071011/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Business Loan?

6 Online Bike Rental Apps with Bikes for Every Occasion

SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY DUBAI